Strategic Managerial Decision Making
Thursday 2:15 – 3:15 PM
Learn a step-by-step process for making effective decisions that are strategically aligned. As a manager, HR professional, or other organizational leaders, you’ll often find yourself in the position of needing to make decisions that impact various stakeholders as well as the overall organization. The ability of any organization to be successful is directly linked to the quality of the decisions made by its leaders.
- Clarify the strategic decision-making process
- Identify the link between managerial decision-making and strategic leadership
- Discover how strategic decision-making fits within the scope of managerial roles and responsibilities
- Understand the organizational impacts when leaders lack strategic decision-making skills
- Key skills necessary for sound strategic managerial decision-making
- 10-step process for effectiveness and key do’s and don’ts for managerial decision-making
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR is managing director of MTI Business Solutions, a leading corporate training/talent development firm. She works with clients throughout the U.S, providing training and consulting services related to HR best practices, management, leadership, communication, team building, employee development, employee selection, Everything DiSC®, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, and more. She also teaches online HR certification exam prep classes for SHRM-CP/SCP, PHR/SPHR, and aPHR. Mary holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication and is a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and association meetings.