Leading Managers to Create a Culture of Accountability
Thursday 8:00 – 9:00 AM
Learn how to lead managers when your goal is to improve organizational accountability. Leading managers poses unique challenges, especially when it comes to cultivating a culture of accountability. The leadership team of any organization sets the tone for accountability – the actions of leaders determine whether the supervisors they manage feel a sense of accountability themselves, as well as whether they hold their employees accountable.
- Learn the relationship between organizational leadership and accountability
- Build a business case for accountability
- 4 common barriers to accountability and how to overcome them
- 6 keys to improving organizational accountability
- Identify and apply the 4 W’s of accountability
- Coach managers and supervisors to hold team members accountable
- Learn how leaders set the stage for their direct reports to be successful
Mary Gormandy White, M.A., SHRM-SCP, SPHR is managing director of MTI Business Solutions, a leading corporate training/talent development firm. She works with clients throughout the U.S, providing training and consulting services related to HR best practices, management, leadership, communication, team building, employee development, employee selection, Everything DiSC®, Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, and more. She also teaches online HR certification exam prep classes for SHRM-CP/SCP, PHR/SPHR, and aPHR. Mary holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in Communication and is a frequent keynote speaker at conferences and association meetings.